Thursday, December 30, 2010

Summer days

No scrapping happening here lately but I wanted to share a few pics from our day out cherry and berry picking this week. It was so much fun, I can't believe we haven't done it before especially as it was so close to home, and YUM, they are delish! We were a bit late in the season for many berries but there were heaps of cherries. If you are looking for a great family day out then definitely check this out.
Enjoy the rest of the holidays, I know we will ;)
xxx








2 comments:

Jacque said...

Mmmmm that looks like yummy fun :) you'll have to tell me where it was :) Very cute piccys by the way ;)

Lisa said...

Oops, I forgot to tell you where it was. Chappies out in Silvan. Definitely something we will do again.

Design team member for

Design team member for

Guests