Thursday, December 2, 2010

A couple of new LO and a new album in the works...

I have sooo many photos of my kids that I want to scrap and I try to alternate between doing the new pics and the older pics that I carry around from one crop to the next. These are both older photos that I have scrapped recently.

I have used a gorgeous kit from http://whatisoldisnew.blogspot.com/ for this along with a couple of bits from my stash. I love the eclectic mix of papers and emblies they put together.

Where do the years go??? My babies look so little here. Basic Grey for this one.

I have decided to try my hand at a December Daily album this year, inspired by Bec's gorgeous album, I can't wait to see it when she has it filled. I'm heading to a friends tonight for a scrapping/card making session so I have pulled out a heap of papers and emblies to get started on mine. I'm thinking My Minds Eye at this stage but that could change. Remembering to take a photo each day will be my only problem!
I don't know if anyone is reading this but I'd love you to say hi when you visit. TFL
xxx

7 comments:

Jacque said...

Hey I popped in to have a sticky beak and it all looks awesome. Glad to finally have you in the world of blogging LOL
xxx

Tania said...

hey welcome, looking great so far, I have not seen the fishing one, you kept that hidden great as always.

Melissa said...

HI Lisa...it is Melissa here from over at Scrap Therapy...looking forward to seeing your daily album.Know what you mean about our babies growing up.My eldest is in his last year of Primary school next year

Vicki said...

Welcome to blog-world Lisa :)! It looks great ... love all your layouts too.

Lisa said...

Thanks for visiting girls and for leaving a message. I can see that this blogging gig could become a bit of an obsession ;)
I'm about to go over to check out blog now Melissa.

Anonymous said...

I found you!

Looks awesome!
Rache xx

Maree said...

I'm reading too - welcome to blog-land! Love those pics!!!!

Design team member for

Design team member for

Guests