Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ahhhhh.......I love the school holidays.

No more rushed mornings, no more gym, circus, swimming, piano lessons.....just hanging out at home or catching up with friends :) The kids stayed in their PJs all day the other day and did crafty things and played make believe and I got a sleep in. We do have some things planned and I still have a couple more days of work but we are all more rested and happy already.




Oops, I missed a couple of days taking pics for my DD (guess I was too relaxed) But here are a couple of pages I have been working on.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to do more soon.
Don't forget to check out the new additions to the DT over at http://aussiescrapjack.blogspot.com/

Hope you all have a happy and safe christmas.

Lisa


1 comment:

mandysea said...

Congrats on Scrapjacked!
Will be looking forward to working with you!!!

Love love love your Dec Daily!!

its soooooooooo gorgeous!!!