Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ahhhhh.......I love the school holidays.

No more rushed mornings, no more gym, circus, swimming, piano lessons.....just hanging out at home or catching up with friends :) The kids stayed in their PJs all day the other day and did crafty things and played make believe and I got a sleep in. We do have some things planned and I still have a couple more days of work but we are all more rested and happy already.




Oops, I missed a couple of days taking pics for my DD (guess I was too relaxed) But here are a couple of pages I have been working on.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to do more soon.
Don't forget to check out the new additions to the DT over at http://aussiescrapjack.blogspot.com/

Hope you all have a happy and safe christmas.

Lisa


1 comment:

mandysea said...

Congrats on Scrapjacked!
Will be looking forward to working with you!!!

Love love love your Dec Daily!!

its soooooooooo gorgeous!!!

Design team member for

Design team member for

Guests