Monday, December 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas.......

I love Christmas!!! We got our tree on the weekend and it is lovely. I like to let the kids do the decorating and apart from a little help with the lights they did it all themselves and it looks gorgeous. I want to take a better pic though so I haven't added one here today.
I managed to get some Christmas shopping in yesterday and today I am off to a friends to scrap and work on my December daily album. Amazingly I have remembered to take pics every day so far!

Merry Mischief!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

What a gorgeous Chrissie pic & can't wait to see the end result of your December Daily ... it looks awesome already!

Tania said...

Love the photo, looks like they could be disucussing what they put under the tree, hopefully something really good for mum

Chloe said...

What a cute pic!!!

Design team member for

Design team member for

Guests