Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's that time again

How fast did January fly by??? I blinked and just about missed it.
The bright side of that though is that the February Scrap Jacked is up waiting to inspire you all. Head on over and check it out here and get scrapping.  Congratulations to all of our winners for January, there were so many fabulous entries.
My DT layout for this month includes something I do rather a lot of, hidden journaling. Often I want to tell the whole story of the pic and use lots of photos but it can all get too crowded especially as I do 8 x8 LOs, this way I my photo can still be the focus of the page.  This is also great for journalling that is more personal, that you might not want everyone to see.




I can't wait to see your creations.

Lisa
xxx

No comments:

Design team member for

Design team member for

Guests