Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I have been playing today! My lucky girlfriend Tania from Scrapping Mental got a Cricut Imagine for Christmas and I had a chance to check it out last night. Unfortunately Tan couldn't stay long, so she offered to leave her new baby in my care! Thank you! I didn't get any layouts done today but I have been having a great time and have quite a few things in mind.
Here are some more pages for my December Daily that I did last night. I know that this is all I have posted about for a while but I knew this would be a project that would continue on into the new year. Each page is coming together pretty quickly though as I have kept to the one paper range and used the same emblies all the way through. It's me fluffing around with choosing and editing photos that takes time.







Thanks for visiting.

xxx

5 comments:

Ronnie said...

It's lovely Lisa. Coming together well.

Anonymous said...

My Pleasure Lisa, Love these layouts didnt get to see these the other night, keep it up you might just inspire me to get some scrapping done
Tan

Faye Marie said...

I love the layouts!!

Lisa said...

Thanks girls, I'm itching to get this finished but there just aren't enough hours in the day at the moment. Not too much more to do though. Thanks for stopping by.

BecM said...

Can't wait to see your DD IRL!!

Hey Tan, wanna come over, but you can only stay an hour if you bring your cricut!!!! PMSL

Design team member for

Design team member for

Guests