Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Scrap the Girls

I had a wonderful time at a scrapping retreat last weekend. We had lots of laughs, I met some lovely ladies, we had some great food and best of all I managed to scrap seven layouts and finish a mini album. As an added bonus, it was reasonably local so I could bring as much stuff as I liked!
It's been a while since I have entered any LO but here is my entry for Scrap the Girls. The criteria this time was black, white and green.


And a couple of others from challenges at the retreat.

I played with lots of techniques on this one, texture paste, stamping,distressing, misting. Thanks for the inspiration girls.


Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back soon with the rest of my pages.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your pages are really delightful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts. Love the scrap the girls one

Unknown said...

Such beautiful layouts! I love your arty style and am wowed by what you got done on retreat!
xoxo

Marisa said...

Love all your layouts and thanks for playing along at STG :)

Marelize said...

Your layouts are gorgeous Lisa! Thanks for playing along at Scrap The Girls. :)

Design team member for

Design team member for

Guests