Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ahhhhh.......

I am feeling wonderfully refreshed and relaxed after a fabulous weekend away, filled with scrapping, chatting and laughter. Throw in not one but TWO massages, wonderful food all prepared for us, a little bit of shopping, lots of raffle and bingo prizes, money raised for Breast Cancer and surrounded by friends and what more could a girls want???  I managed to complete five LOs, three cards and do a class between all of that as well.
I forgot to take a photo of my car loaded up with all of our gear but picture the back of a Territory with the back two rows of seats down full of all of our precious stash! Tania just about wet herself when she saw Raches huge suitcase, not full of clothes, but full of her crafting essentials.





Thanks girls for the great company and thank you Jill for organizing EVERYTHING, you know we will be backnext year, you couldn't keep us away if you tried!

I'll be back soon to show you what I got done while we were away.
Thanks for dropping in.

Lisa


2 comments:

Jacque said...

I'm soooo jealous ;)

Tania said...

All day I kept thinking of all the fun we had. Next year I think I better be armed with incontinence pads just in case LOL

Design team member for

Design team member for

Guests